Saturday, June 13, 2009

Leadership Future: Are Students Entitled to Good Grades?

I read this great post on Leadership Turn's website. To give credit where credit is due, I must say I was originally pointed to this article from the Teaching Online blog.


This article brings up some great points about an overall student sense of entitlement. One of the three colleges I teach at has a huge problem with student entitlement. Check out the below links to read more about my encounters with student entitlement.


Miss Pre-Med at TV Commercial University
I Quess I'll Have to Repeated the Course
Book-Ended by Bull--it
End-of-the-Semester Excuse Makers Strike Again

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

This post was hilarious! I needed a good laugh this morning too. I found your blog from a post that we both replied to on Confessions of a Moody Mommy about vacationing.